Sunday 26 January 2014

In My Mailbox! Thanks @GrandCentralPub‎ @HarperCollins‎ @harperteen‎ @entangledpub‎ @BookSparks‎

"In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme hosted by "The Story Siren".


It's been a while since I hosted this meme.  So little time, but so much to do.. I am not going to list all the books I missed out during these weeks..it's just last week's books.

So, these are the books that I received last week for review.

Thanks Grand Central Publishing, Entangled Publishing, HarperCollins, HarperTeen and BookSparks for the review copies!

16. Undying


Thanks Valerie and Xpresso Book Tours for the review copy!

What do you think about my book haul?  Anything interests you?  What did you buy/receive last week?

1 comment:

  1. ahhh tthe 2nd book in the school of good and evil.... i have the book which i still need to read...... and ththe others look very interesting.

    Happy Reading!

    Do Check mine here

    Aparajita @Le' Grande Codex

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...