Thursday 4 July 2013

Feature & Follow #32: Favorite book with a war in it!

RULES
  • To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee and Alison Can Read}
  • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  • Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers.
If you’re new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!



Question:

Today’s is the US’ Independence Day. Share your favorite book with a war in it, or an overthrow of the government.

Answer:

I would like to share "The Duke of Shadows" by Meredith Duran.  This is one of my favorite novels.  It is not exactly a war book, but it takes place during the war, and it's heart-wrenchingly beautiful.

So, what is your fav?

Follow me and comment below, so that I can follow you back!  Thanks for stopping by and happy weekend to everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a romance novel reader typically so I'd probably never read your selection, however if they ever turned it into a movie, I'd be hooked. British + hot = swoon.

    New follower via twitter

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name of your blog! I haven't heard of the book you choose, but I think it counts if the setting is during a war. ;)

    New follower through RSS.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...