Friday 16 March 2012

Review Copy Cleanup Challenge: Don't Be Such A Tease

Review copy cleanup Challenge is hosted by Books, Biscuits & Tea, where we read as many review copies as possible.  So far, I have completed 7 review copies and also posted the review.


The Don't Be Such a Tease challenge is all about being the biggest tease possible. We are all reading books that aren't published yet, and what is more fun than showing other readers how awesome your current read is! The challenge is to share a few sentences from the RCC book you are reading right now, so we can all get a little taste.

So, here is the book I am currently reading - A Temptation of Angels by Michelle Zink.


Teaser from "A Temptation of Angels":

She thought of Griffin.  Of the anguish on his face as he'd talked about his parents, murdered on the street, a cold metal key left in the palm of his dead mother's hand.
And then there are others.  Other families murdered so that Alsorta could gain access to the records.  Other Keeper destroyed for one man's greed.
Would Helen bring them all back?  Would it be enough to restore her sense of justice, or would there be an endless stream of wrongs to be righted?

You like this book? I hope you like the teaser, because so far I like the plot.  Come back again in a couple of days to see my review.

3 comments:

  1. Its really very interesting post full of valuable information. The key part of this post is its descriptive way to define anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read this one, love the cover. new follower :)
    Here is my tease:http://www.kimbathecaffeinatedbookreviewer.blogspot.com/2012/03/review-copy-cleanup-challenge-3-dont-be.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh. o: Awesome teaser! I love it. I'm super curious about this one and hope it's as good as it seems!

    If you want to check out my teaser, it can be found here!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...